Greenwash #2 in Trouble

Friday, July 31, 2009

A few years ago I met and shared a meal with John Peterson, a US artist-farmer who worked out a unique way to put the mardi gras back into microbial life. Peterson has spent a lifetime building interrelationships between the earth, art and food. He transformed his family’s farm from using conventional ecocidal farming practices into a world of creativity and experimentation where wild nature was encouraged to coexist with cultivated nature.

Read on here.

2 comments:

eddy carroll said...

I look forward to reading these when trouble gets delivered to the store, how, I wonder, did Trouble begin to get delivered to the store? That I don't know, but I am glad that it does, and if it doesn't, now I can read your article here. Ace.

AND John peterson was really interesting to learn about..

Permapoesis said...

peterson's film is really wonderful! you can watch the trailer here.

Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP